About Tracy Kilburn
Who Am I?
My name is Tracy and I have been a real estate agent for several years, but have been involved in it for many more years than I’ve had my license. I have been married for over 30 years and have two grown sons and one beautiful granddaughter.
I spent many years in a career that includes Human Resources, Payroll, and accounting, but always had the desire to get my real estate license and finally achieved that goal. All of these roles have contributed positively to my real estate career.
My philosophy is simple: clients come first. I pledge to be in constant communication with you as my client, keeping you fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. I believe that if you’re not 100% satisfied with my service (not always the outcome), then I have not fully done my job. My success is not measured through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of every one of my clients.
How I can be of service to you!
- Communication – More and more I hear clients are disappointed in the communication they received from their agents. I promise you will never have to worry about that with me!
- Honesty & Integrity – I will not tell my clients what they want to hear just to get their business. I will be honest, but tactful. In addition, I will offer solutions. I will remain ethical but will be an aggressive negotiator on your behalf to get you the very best deal possible.
- Home Staging – As an accredited staging professional (ASP), all my listing clients are given my staging services at no extra charge
- Charitable Contributions – For every sale I receive a commission, I will donate a percentage to The Alaskan Malamute Assistance League or the Hamilton County Humane Society in my client’s name(s). This allows me to connect both my passion for real estate and my passion for dogs and will help take care of animals in shelters waiting for their forever homes
- Keeping your stress level as low as possible – Buying or selling a home can be exciting, frustrating, and stressful. My job is to be the voice of calm, take care of issues without you ever having to know about it if possible. By letting my clients know how the process works from start to finish and possible issues that may arrise ahead of time, that greatly reduces surprises and stress levels up to and including closing of the transaction.